Sunday, 24 February 2013

10 Things.

My favourite type of afternoon; A Sunday one.

1. I am 5'8 and have size 9 feet.

2. My favourite colour is orange, bu unfortunatley I can rarely wear it as it doesn't suit me.

3. I grew up just outside of Sheffield, but have since lived in Doncaster, York, and Sallebouef in the South of France.

4. I have hemophillia which means 99% of everything I own has blood on it, somewhere (So grim). If anyone knows a good trick to getting blood out of fabric/carpets, HOLLA AT ME. 

5. I am an only child, and have no blood family bar my Mum and Grandma.

6. I have a house rabbit called Truffle, she doesn't have a cage, she just roams the house. She has a little tray like a cat, and a big cardboard castle which she is renovating i.e destroying.

7. I have lost around 3st in the past year or so through various methods. I struggle to accept my body shape, but it's something I'm working on.

8. I'm lactose intolerant and regularly self inflict illness on myself from eating yogurts and chocolate. 

9. Bruce Springsteen is my entire life.

10. I put Marmite on absolutely everything. On its own, with crackers, on potatoes, with pasta, as a dip.. I buy a new jar every week.

Lady T x

1 comment:

  1. I love these fact posts, I feel I know you even MORE now although even if I didn't i'd still be super excited about Saturday :D

    All my besties love marmite and I hate it, I think that means friends for life. One must love and one must hate to make a friendship work or something!

    And if I was lactose intolerant I'd self inflict illness on myself too.. as I love cheese so damn much!

    I'm high off my face on lemsip, can you tell?! ;)

    ReplyDelete