Sunday, 24 February 2013

Disney!


My buy of the week goes to this sweat top, which was £10!!! It was in the ~fitness section in Primark and it was like a magnetic force when I saw it. I was wandering round aimlessly in town not long ago, and ended up scouring the 'sale' section in Primark. Call me tight (It'd be true anyway) but Primark is cheap quality and not-so-cheap prices. It's around £14-£16 for a dress these days, which I know in the long run IS cheap compared to the £40 you're charged in Topshop, but the material they're always made out of are nylon or something equally as sweat educing (and poor quality.)

Anyway, I spied this in the bit where all the gym clothes are, I have no idea who is wearing this to the gym though. It's a towel sort of material inside (???) but not very thick, so good for layering. This is only a size 8 and it's pretty big!

I wore it with a vest underneath and leggings yesterday, super comfortable and casual!

Ladyt T x

6 comments:

  1. I hope you are wearing this Saturday as you will look FIT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute!
    xx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there :)
    Your blog is so sweet! I've just recently come back from a break and have started up my blog again with a new theme...come check it out :)

    Love x
    elliebeaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog! New follower over here, I can't wait to read some more of your posts.

    xx

    Jane
    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want one like it, I need to go down to Primark on payday :D x

    ReplyDelete
  6. l absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you!<3
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

    http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

    Love John Setrodipo

    ReplyDelete